Terms & Conditions1. The holder here of does hereby for himself and his or her legal representative release and discharge "Jhargram Tourism" its subsidiary and affiliated corporation's here in after referred to as "Jhargram Tourism" with the same effect as if each and every one of them were in specially designed there and each of their officers, agents and employees from any and all liability for property loss or damage or from any and all damages resulting from death or personal injuries including of services which he or strictly sustain on account of arising account of or while engaged on any tour, means of transportation or other services whether due to the ownership maintenance, use cooperation or control of any automobile, bicycle, boat, motor or other vehicle in common carrier or otherwise and whether or not due to its or their negligence or otherwise and regardless of the disasters such as sea, fire, breakdown of machinery of equipment, acts of government authority, wars, civil disturbances, riots, thefts, pilferage, epidemics, guarantees or any delay charges of itinerary including any extra expenses which the holder may incur as a result of any of the foregoing causes.
2. It is understood that "Jhargram Tourism" acts as agents only for all services covered hereby and that all tickets coupons and services orders are furnished and conditions here of and to those under which means of transportation, other services are supplied and that the passage contract in use by each carrier or operator.
3. "Jhargram Tourism" reserves the right in its sole discretion to alter or omit any part of the itinerary and/or the rights to change any space reservation feature on means of conveyance without notice and or on resole; whatsoever without making any rebate allowance or bound but extra cost if any shall be paid by the holder hereof.
4. "Jhargram Tourism" shall have the right to cancel this service order in case the deems the tour, trip or passage impracticable or for any other reasons upon refunding the value here of and the holder shall not have any other or further claim against it by reason thereof.
5. Amount received is NON REFUNDBLE/NON ADJUSTABLE, if cancelled or short stayed by the Guest.
6. All disputes shall strictly be subject to the jurisdiction of Jhargram Court only.
For the above terms and conditions mentioned in our website so as to clearly understand that the Jhargram Tourism liability is limited and restricted to what has been forth herein in the website's terms & conditions section.